How to do Padhastasan : The Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Bend forward from the waist gently. Simultaneously release your body.
- Stay for a while and again try to bend somewhat more.
- Put both the hands on the ground and try to touch the knees with your forehead.
- If your hands do not touch to the ground, hold the ankles.
Benefits of Padhastasan : The Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Belly is pressed inside, so the internal organ of the body gains massage.
- Blood circulation increases. So, it is beneficial in constipation, loss of appetite, gas trouble and acidity.
- Foot muscles become strong.
- Spine becomes flexible and strong.
- Fats of belly and weight reduces.
- Balancing of the body increases.
Cautions while doing Padhastasan : The Standing Forward Bend Pose
- People having waist / low back pain should turn forward with complete calmness. Maintain the balance properly in the final posture.