How to Do Pavanmuktasan – The Gas releasing Pose
- Lie down on the back, with legs together.
- Both the hands near to the body. Palms on the ground.
- Now first bend the right leg from knee and bring it upward. Then bend the left knee and bring it upward.
- Now bring both the knees towards the chest and for that interlock your hands around the knees.
- If you are good enough flexible to held your hands with elbow. Now gradually and comfortably pull stretch both the hands towards the chest. Try it without taking jerk.
- Now press the legs and try knees touch the chest properly.
- Now raise the face and try to touch the knees with forehead, nose or chin. Breathe normally in the final posture.
- Loosen the belly and be steady for 30-60 seconds.
- Then come back. First of all put the head on the ground and then open up the hands and straight your legs.
- When you are much tired with excessive work on journey, perform this posture. Don’t raise the face only press your legs and maintain this posture for 2-5 mins. Your fatigueness will be removed.
Benefits of Pavanmuktasan – The Gas releasing Pose
- It is very beneficial for gas trouble, acidity, constipation, heavy belly.
- Also good for heart and lungs and also best for the joint pain.
Cautions while performing Pavanmuktasan – The Gas releasing Pose
- Patients with cervical spine problem should not raise their face.
- People with piles also should not practice this.