How to Do Setubandhasan – The Bridge Pose
- Lie down on the back, with legs together.
- Both the hands near to the body. Palms on the ground.
- Bend both the legs from the knees and pull up to the hips.
- Now press the sole of the leg with the ground and lift belly, back and hips simultaneously. Neck and head will be on the ground only.
- Place both the palms under the waist. Elbows will be on the ground.
- The weight of the body will be on the elbows, palms and soles.
- Stay for 30-60 seconds.
- Come back comfortably.
Benefits of Setubandhasan – The Bridge Pose
- It is the best for pain in waist region (back).
- It strengthens shoulders, neck, elbows, palms and hips.
- It is much beneficial in acidity, dyspepsia, heaviness of the belly. Spine becomes flexible and strong.